Location: Shreveport, Louisiana – Willing to travel throughout the continental United States
Felicia Salgado has been leading women’s ministries and teaching weekly Bible studies for over 15 years. She has served as the Women’s Ministry Coordinator and Young Adult Ministry leader at her church home in Bossier City, Louisiana. She loves to help people of all ages connect with God’s Word in ways that are personal, clear, and practical.
A member of the Women’s Leadership Institute Speakers Bureau, Felicia holds a BA in Communications, an MA in Adult Education and Training, and she is currently pursuing a Masters degree in Theology and Director of Christian Education (DCE) certification from Concordia University, Irvine. She teaches with insight, depth, and humor and approaches more difficult topics with truth and sensitivity.
She serves her community in organizations that are dedicated to helping citizens who are transitioning out of homelessness, assist women leave lives of prostitution, and teach the English language to international students.
Felicia has been married to Michael “Sal” for 25 years. He is her true love, her best friend, and the one she gets to laugh with every day. They have three children and make their home in Louisiana.
- Women’s Ministry Topics: As a women’s ministry leader in local church and military communities, I can speak to your group on various topics related to ministry including (but not limited to):
- ministering to military wives and active duty women
- how to facilitate a Bible study,
- choosing leaders,
- selecting study materials,
- conflict resolution,
- promoting your women’s ministry,
- how to start and maintain a women’s ministry Facebook page,
- preventing leader burnout….
- Keep Calm & TRUST God: Every lesson of God from the beginning of creation until now has embedded within it the message of TRUST. Revisit some of your favorite Sunday School stories with a new perspective. Each of these men and women were called by God to do extraordinary deeds with very little – truly impossible tasks. The lesson was the same for each of them, as it is for us…TRUST GOD. Example lessons:
- Trust God’s ORDERS – Noah’s Obedience
- Trust God’s TIMING – Joseph’s Waiting for a Dream
- Trust God’s ABILITY – Gideon Comes Out of Hiding
- Trust God’s POWER – David and Goliath
- Trust God’s GRACE – Opening Jonah’s Eyes and Heart
- Trust God’s RESTORATION – Ruth and Naomi
- Names of God: God has chosen to reveal His character through His names recorded in the Old and New Testaments. Discover their origins and significance and gain a deeper understanding of God as Father, Son, and Holy Spirit through the meanings of His names.
- Parables of Jesus: The Parables of Jesus are treasure troves of God’s kingdom truths. Learn the deep lessons wrapped within these seemingly simple stories.
- Share The Treasure of God’s Word – Learn To Lead A Bible Study In 3 Simple Steps: God’s Word is meant for everyday people and you don’t have to be a biblical scholar to study God’s Word with your friends and neighbors. Learn how to facilitate a group Bible study in your church or home and lead participants in meaningful discussion in three simple steps: Foundation, Connection, Application.
CONTACT FELICIA SALGADO