2017 WLI National Conference Registration
The WLI 2017 National Conference is located inside the Hyatt Regency Milwaukee. For your convenience, we have secured a block rate for king and double queen rooms at the Hyatt Regency Milwaukee. Book your room(s) early to ensure you are included in this block rate. Rooms are $119.00 a night, $20.00 for each additional person per room. Included with reservation is one breakfast voucher for each paid guest to be used in the Bistro 333 in the lobby. Hotel guests will be responsible for parking fees. The cutoff date for reserving a block rate room is August 29, 2017.
Hyatt Regency Milwaukee
333 West Kilbourn Avenue
Milwaukee, Wisconsin, USA, 53203
- Plenary Speaker Gloria Nelund
- Bible Study Leader Gretchen Jameson
- Up to 5 Workshops of your choice
- Access to the WLI National Conference Exhibitor Hall
- Friday night Program & Dessert
- Saturday Lunch
- Saturday Dinner and Entertainment by Comedienne Leslie Norris Townsend
- Sunday Worship with Musician Wendysue Fluegge
- Christian business leaders share how to lead and influence in the secular workplace
- 4 Ted Talk-style presentations with small and large group discussion
- Admission to the WLI National Conference Exhibitor Hall
- Buffet lunch and refreshments
Pressure Points & Gifted to Influence
Friday, Sept. 29, 9am - Sunday, Oct. 1, 12 noon
$224 general public / $85 undergrads
Combine with Gifted to Influence 2017 National Conference for a full weekend of connections, encouragement, and practical tools and resources for Christ-centered service and leadership.
- Pressure Points Christian leadership forum all day Friday
- Gifted to Influence National Conference Friday afternoon through Sunday morning
- Meals, workshops, networking, social opportunities, and exhibits
- Attend both for a full weekend of connections, encouragement, and practical tools and resources for Christ-centered service and leadership!
Visit our DONATE page if you would like to support this conference planning through our Crowdrise fundraising campaign. The first $10,000 donated has been matched by the Siebert Lutheran Foundation.
Use #WLIgifted to share your excitement on social media!
Learn more about WLI and all we have to offer by exploring the EQUIP page of our website. Get inspired to lead by reading through the ENCOURAGE page, then visit one of our campus EVENTS near you. Stay connected by following us on FACEBOOK and TWITTER.