2017 WLI National Conference Workshops
All workshops take place on Saturday, September 30, 2017.
Workshop One: 10:15 a.m.-11:15 a.m.
- Bible Journeys: Teaching Scripture Like a Tour Guide with Sharla Fritz
- Developing Confidence in MY Ability to Influence with Susan Marshall
- Volunteers: Cared For and Connected with Linda Arnold
- Workplace Connections: The Challenges and Blessings of Being a Millennial and Working with One with Rachel Morton and Rebekah Karolus
Workshop Two: 11:30 p.m.-12:30 p.m.
- Your Values, Your Mission and Your Path with Donna Schumell
- Dear God, Am I On the Right Track? with Heather Choate Davis
- When to Say, Yes! with Nancy Stoehr
- Confidence to Share Christ in the Workplace with Sarah Guldalian
Workshop Three: 2:00 p.m.-3:00 p.m.
- Living as a Deployed Digital Missionary with Connie Denninger
- Developing Your Leadership Presence with Donna Schumell
- Gifted with Gratitude with Deb Burma
- A Confident L.I.F.E of Generosity – What’s in it for you? with Linda Maris
Workshop Four: 3:15 p.m-4:15 p.m.
- 7 Things I Wish I Had Known When I Started Speaking with Sharla Fritz
- Visual Faith: Prayer and Bible Journaling with Pat Maier
- Finding Spiritual Peace in Christian Leadership with Janelle Fuhrman
- Negotiating from a Christian Perspective with Sarah Guldalian
Workshop Five: 4:30 p.m.-5:30 p.m.
- Christian Writing for Publication with Peggy Kuethe
- Speaking 101-Delivery that Delivers with Dr. Sarah Holtan
- Identity Theft: Putting on Christ, an identity the world can't steal! with Dr. Tammy Ferry
- Neither Passive nor Aggressive: The Assertive Christian Woman with Ruth Koch
Do you struggle to recall the truths of a devotion or sermon later in the day? Do you forget who you promised to pray for or does your mind wander during prayer? Are you searching for a new, fresh way to connect with God’s Word? Find out about the visual faith practices of prayer and Bible journaling – processes which connect visual and kinesthetic learning principles during prayer and Bible study, helping you to slow down and pay attention, deal with distractions, and allow the Spirit time to speak to your heart as you read, reflect, and respond to God’s Text Message.